Last day to register to vote in the special election: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
If you are already registered to vote with the Prince George’s County Board of Elections at your current City address, you are automatically registered to vote in the City Election. However, if you have moved or changed your name since the last election, you must update your Voter Registration with current information.
There are several ways to register to vote:
- You can complete an Online Voter Registration Application provided by the State Board of Elections at Voter Registration (maryland.gov)
- You can obtain a Voter Registration Application at any of the following:
- Motor Vehicles Administration
- Any City Building Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- You can request a voter registration application by phone with the Prince George’s County Board of Elections at (301) 341-7300 or the City of College Park at 240-487-3501.
- You can visit the Prince George’s County Board of Election office at 1100 Mercantile Lane, Suite 115A, Largo MD 20774. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- You can download and mail in a completed application English Voter Registration Application (PDF), Spanish Voter Registration Application (PDF)
For additional information visit: the Board of Election for: County Website or the State Website