During Covid-19 there will be limited deliveries. Available days for delivery are Thursday and Friday. To schedule a delivery, please provide us with the following information.
Compost is $28 per cubic yard; Wood mulch is $12 per cubic yard. We accept 3 forms of payment: cash, check, or credit card. Payment needs to be made before the delivery date. If you want to pay by cash or check, you must bring payment to our offices; otherwise, someone from the office will call you for payment information to process this order.
College Park deliveries are a minimum of 1 cubic yard. All other deliveries require a minimum of 3 cubic yard for delivery, and our dump trucks hold a maximum of 6 cubic yards. You may order more than 6 cubic yards at one time, but it may increase the delivery cost.
Sorry, but we cannot unload one delivery in more than one location, and we cannot combine compost and wood mulch in the same truck.
Requirements for deliveries:
• Material cannot be unloaded in the street or public right-of-way (e.g. area between the sidewalk and curb)
• You must have a paved/concrete/gravel/compacted surface the driver can access to unload the material (usually a driveway)
• Drivers cannot drive over curbs
• Trucks cannot drive across grass
• No low hanging wires or tree limbs: our trucks are 13 feet tall and the truck bed will rise 20 feet to unload the material. The truck also needs to be able to move forward 5-10 feet with the truck body raised for the material to fully unload.
• Delivery areas need to be at least 11 feet wide to accommodate our delivery trucks.
If you have a preferred location for materials to be unloaded and you will not be home for the delivery, it would be helpful for us if you clearly mark the area where you want the delivery to be made (e.g. tarp, chalk mark, bucket, etc.). Otherwise, the driver will attempt to unload materials as far back in your driveway as possible.
Our drivers make the best attempt to meet your delivery request, but overhead utility lines, tree limbs, or other obstructions may make it difficult for the driver to unload materials in an exact location. Your flexibility is appreciated.
Deliveries are generally made between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Although we can’t provide a time, you can request morning or afternoon delivery and we will do our best to honor that. We can also give you a courtesy call to let you know we are on our way.
• College Park locations are $20.00 per delivery, minimum 1 cubic yard
• Adelphi, Beltsville, Berwyn Heights, Greenbelt, New Carrollton, Riverdale and University Park are $60.00 per delivery; min. 3 cubic yards.
• Bladensburg, Brentwood, Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Glenn Dale, Hyattsville, Landover, Lanham, and Mt. Rainier are $70.00 per delivery; min. 3 cubic yards.
• Bethesda, Bowie, Burtonsville, Capital Heights, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Laurel, Largo, Silver Spring, Takoma Park and Wheaton are $80.00 per delivery; min. 3 cubic yards.
• Cabin John, Columbia, District Heights, Olney, Oxon Hill, Rockville, Savage, Suitland, Upper Marlboro, and Washington, DC are $100.00 per delivery; min. 3 cubic yards
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field