Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Request for City Tree Maintenance or Planting Form
  2. Tree Removal and Pruning Permit Application

    A College Park residential property owner must complete and submit this application to the Department of Public Works to obtain a... More…

  1. Tree Canopy Enhancement Program (TCEP)

    Beginning in 2017 City of College Park property owners can apply for reimbursement of up to $150.00 annually for approved tree(s)... More…