View all facilities
Hollywood Dog Park
- Large Dog Area
- Small Dog Area
Welcome to Hollywood Dog Park Off-Leash Exercise Area
DOG PARK RULES
Hours of Operation are from Dawn - Dusk
- Owner/handlers are responsible for any injuries or damage caused by their dogs. The City of College Park is not responsible for any injuries.
- Dogs are to be healthy, vaccinated, and properly licensed with tag securely fastened to collar or harness.
- Owner/handler must remain within sight and voice control of their dog(s) at all times.
- Leaving dogs unattended is prohibited.
- Dogs are to remain leashed until secured within the park lobby. Owner/handler must retain leash.
- All solid waste must be promptly removed. Receptacles are provided.
- Limit 2 dogs per owner/handler.
- Minimum age of handler is 16 years old. No children are permitted to run with the dogs within the exercise area.
- No eating or smoking, littering, or glass containers within park.
- Dogs in heat and puppies under four months old are prohibited.
- Aggression, excessive barking, and digging should be humanely curbed.
- Dogs showing aggression toward people or other dogs should be removed.
- Small dog area is for use by dogs under 12 pounds or for large dog introductions if otherwise empty.
- Secure all gates at time of entry and exit to prevent escapes!
- Dogs must be leashed before leaving the dog park.
- Professional dog trainers may not use this facility in the conduct of their business.
In Case of Emergency, please call 9-1-1.