The Prince George’s County Municipal Association (PGCMA) is hiring a part-time administrative assistant to help with updating the organization’s online presence and assist with handling administrative tasks.
PGCMA is an association of Prince George’s County elected and appointed municipal leaders working together to benefit the residents of our 27 municipalities, Prince George’s County, and the State of Maryland. The organization maintains a website (https://sites.google.com/view/pgcma) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/thepgcma/) and is funded through dues received from the member cities.
The administrative assistant will be charged with the following tasks:
- Updating the organization’s website and Facebook page with content provided by organizational leadership;
- Under the supervision of the organization’s secretary, assisting the organization’s secretary with publicizing meetings and communicating with membership and helping ensure continuity;
- Under the supervision of the organization’s treasurer, assisting the organization’s treasurer with tasks relating to monitoring the organization’s finances, including helping develop the financial report to present to the membership;
- Manages correspondence and monitors the organization’s post office box.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Qualified applicants must have the following skills:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good people skills and a team spirit.
- Webpage design skills and proficient use of Google sites.
- Computer skills including Zoom administration.
- Superior communication skills.
- At minimum high school degree or equivalent.
Flexible hours up to 30 hours per month. $15/hour. Work at home. Interested applicants should e-mail Patrick Wojahn at email@example.com.