HELP US WITH THE 2021-2025 STRATEGIC PLAN!
We are happy to announce that we are working on our next 5-year Strategic Plan for the City and we want YOUR HELP! Our goal is to be fully transparent about how this plan is created and capture as much of the public feedback as we can to make it the best one yet. Therefore, here is the process we intend to follow:
PUBLIC FOCUS GROUPS
We will conduct six virtual public focus groups to gather insight from the community on what they see for the future of College Park.
- The purpose of the public focus groups is to...
- Interested in participating? Click on the date below to RSVP. Space is limited (eight per meeting), so register now.
STAKEHOLDER FOCUS GROUPS
We will conduct two stakeholder focus groups to capture the perspective of those invested in building College Park’s future such as the University, business owners, community groups, etc.
- The purpose of the stakeholder focus groups is to...
- If you are a member of the City’s business or University community or are a member of a College Park organization and are interested in participating, click on the date below to RSVP. Space is limited, so register now.
- Stakeholder Focus Group Strategic Plan Meeting 1 - TBA
- Stakeholder Focus Group Strategic Plan Meeting 2 - TBA
COMMUNITY DREAMING SURVEY
Anyone that is unable to participate in these focus groups will have a two-week window to provide their perspective on the future of College Park. Survey opens late June 2020.
- Click here to access the Community Dreaming Survey (available at the end of June 2020)
CITY COUNCIL AND STAFF SESSIONS
We will work over several sessions with City Council, the Mayor, and the City Staff to create a Strategic Plan with clear objectives and desired results for the next 5 years.
The City Staff will take the lead on developing Action Plans based on their role in helping the City move toward their future vision.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.