- Memorial Day Event
U.S. Route One and Greenbelt Road
Monday, May 27, 2013 11:00 A.M. Parking at AMF College Park Bowling Lanes
- 2013 Curbside Donation Event – May 20th and 31st more...
- SMARTLEAF® Compost and Wood Mulch are SOLD OUT!
- The Downtown Farmers Market is now open every Sunday more...
- Hollywood Gateway Park Concept Plan more...
- Notice of Fair Summary:
- New Residential Parking Permit Zone Established on Lackawanna Street. more....
NOTE - CHANGE IN BUILDING HOURS
Effective January 2, 2013, City Hall hours will be:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
(The building is closed on Sundays.)
Parking tickets may be paid online, by mail, or by using the dropbox at the City Hall entrance.
- Are you looking to improve home energy efficiency through replacement and upgrading of appliances, heating, cooling and ventilation systems and whole house envelope improvements? Consider applying for a Be SMART Home Program loan. more
- College Park speed monitoring systems more...
- Do you work in College Park? Interested in living close to your work? Check out the WorkLive College Park program more...
residents can register to ride University of Maryland Shuttle-UM at
no cost more...
View traffic cameras from TrafficLand
Map of College Park, MD by Google