City of College Park, Maryland

Public Works

Turf & Right-of-Way Maintenance

Maintenance of City Rights-of-Way

The City maintains the turf within its rights-of-way, as well as maintaining certain rights-of-way on Prince George's County streets.

Narragansett Run

Prince George's County maintains the ditch along Narragansett Parkway. Call 301-499-8520 for maintenance information.