Curbside Leaf Collection
|Leaf Collection Calendar|
Curbside leaf collection will continue through December, and may continue further into January depending on weather conditions. Information on when a neighborhood will be serviced can be viewed by clicking the calendar. Please note we schedule more than one day per neighborhood, but we only go down each street once. For more information on the leaf program and how neighborhoods are determined, please click here. Look for signs posted in your neighborhood in advance of the scheduled collection period. The signs say "THE WEEK OF ..." because we could be ahead of schedule or behind schedule, so plan on having them out early.
Curbside Leaf Collection Do’s and Don’ts:
- No bagging is necessary during leaf collection with vacuums. Soft yard waste can be included in your leaf piles (e.g. grass, flowers, weeds - no vines or woody trimmings).
- Rake leaves to the curb. Do not put them in the street. Pile leaves away from cars and storm drains. The leaf vacuum cannot reach around cars.
- Remove tree limbs, rocks, trash, and other debris from leaves to be collected. These items damage the equipment and cause delays.
- Noise and dust may be noticeable. Dry conditions generate more dust. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you put your soft yard waste (grass, leaves and weeds) in bags or containers they will only be collected when the leaf vacuum is scheduled to be in your neighborhood. Weekly yard waste collections on regular trash collection days are suspended during curbside leaf collection period.
- Leaf vacuuming only takes place in the fall/early winter.